- 03/08/2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 02/16/2018 / /Linde at CEM 2018
- Linde Gas is one of the sponsors of CEM 2018, which will take place in Budapest, Hungary on 16th-18th May 2018.
- 11/29/2017 / /Linde at PEFTEC 2017
- Linde Gas is one of the sponsors of PEFTEC 2017, which will take place in Antwerp, Belgium on 29th and 30th November 2017.
- 09/11/2017 / /Linde Malaysia will be present at Lab Asia 2017
Linde Malaysiawill be participating in Lab Asia 2017, which will take place in Putra World Trade Center in Kuala Lumpur from the 10th to 12th October.
- 04/07/2017 / /GAS 2017 - Precision in a package
- Linde will be at the 9th International Gas Analysis Symposium & Exhibition at Beurs-WTC Rotterdam, the Netherlands from 13 to 15 June 2017....
- 08/17/2016 / /Linde at International Symposium on Chromatography ISC 2016
Linde will be at the 31st International Symposium on Chromatography, which will be held in University College Cork, Cork, Ireland from 28 August to 1 September....
- 08/10/2016 / /Linde at Glasstec 2016
Linde AG, Linde Gases Division is going to participate in the world‘s largest trade fair for the glass industry "Glasstec 2016" in Düsseldorf from 20 to 23 September 2016....
- 05/19/2016 / /Countering food fraud
„Harnessing science to counter fraud in food and beverages“ article appeared in Gasworld magazine.
- 05/04/2016 / /"Gas to glass" article published in Glass International journal
"Gas to glass: Ensuring fuel gas quality in glass melting" article was published in the Glass International magazine....
- 04/26/2016 / /New automotive fuels
An article " The next generation" that appeared in Hydrocarbon Engineering explains why new automotive fuels demand a new take on environmental control.
- 04/15/2016 / Trade News /Float glass production
An article about the critical role of industrial gases in float glass production appeared in the December 2015 issue of the Gasworld magazine.
- 03/24/2016 / /Industrial Emissions Directive on the agenda at CEM 2016
- Linde will be at theCEM 2016, the 12th International Conference & Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring, which will take place at Lisboa Congress Centre, Lisbon from 18 to 20 May....
- 11/04/2015 / Trade News /Join Linde Gas at PEFTEC 2015
- PEFTEC will take place in Antwerp, Belgium on 18 & 19th of November 2015.
- 10/28/2015 / Trade News /Sweeping changes for emissions control and monitoring in the glass melting sector
- “Sweeping changes for emissions control and monitoring”, an article by Linde Gas, was published in Glass Worldwide magazine.
- 10/06/2015 / Trade News /Linde Malaysia at Lab Asia 2015
- Linde Malaysia - HiQ Expert Team will participate at Lab Asia 2015.The exhibition will take place in Putra World Trade Center in Kuala Lumpur from the 6th to 8th October.
- 09/14/2015 / Press Releases /Atmospheric emissions monitoring on ships
- “Reducing atmospheric emissions”, an article written by Linde Gas, appeared in the June/July issue of Tanker Operator magazine.
- 09/08/2015 / Trade News /Welcome to LABOREXPO 2015 in Prague
- Linde Gas Czech Republic will attend LABOREXPO 2015, the most important trade fair in the field of analytical, measurement and laboratory equipment in the Czech Republic.
- 06/15/2015 / Trade News /Monitoring and controlling emissions in Europe
- Implementing the EU´s Industrial Emissions Directive calls for quality and consistency in technologies for monitoring and controlling emissions.
- 03/20/2015 / Trade News /Join BOC UK at AQE 2015
- The Air Quality and Emissions Show 2015 (AQE) the 8th in the series of Air Quality & Emissions Events will take place at Telford International Centre Telford, Shropshire, England on 22nd and 23rd of April 2015.
- 03/17/2015 / Trade News /Linde Italy will be at OMC in March 2015
- The HiQ Expert Team from Linde Italy will be at the OMC (Offshore Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition) from 25 to 27 March in Ravenna, Italy.
- 03/17/2015 / Trade News /Development of zero gas accreditation
- „Zeroing in on Zero Gases“ article appeared in February 2015 issue of Hydrocarbon Engineering.
- 03/02/2015 / Trade News /Join Linde Gas Benelux at GAS2015
- Every second year, the Dutch Standardization Institute (NEN) and the International Technical Committee ISO/TC 158 “Analysis of Gases” organize an International Gas Analysis Symposium & Exhibition (GAS).
- 02/23/2015 / Trade News /Linde Poland will attend EUROLAB 2015
- International Trade Fair of Analytical, Measurement and Control Technology that will be held from 18 to 20 March in the Trade Fair and Congress Centre MT Polska in Warsaw.
- 01/07/2015 / Trade News /Linde adds Ammonia as a new component for the Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Linde Gas, with its accredited laboratory located in Unterschleißheim, is proud to be the first laboratory in Germany to produce accredited ammonia calibration gas mixtures according ISO 17025.
- 11/18/2014 / Trade News /LNG production north of the Arctic Circle – article published in Hydrocarbon Engineering
- The Hydrocarbon Engineering journal published a Linde article “As cold as ice” in its February 2013 issue.
- 10/28/2014 / Trade News /HiQ Customers’ Day in Linde Gas Czech Republic
- The Specialty gases HiQ Expert Team from Linde in the Czech Republic organized a one day workshop in Prague for customers from Research & Development, quality control and university sector on October 1, 2014.
- 10/24/2014 / Trade News /Meeting tighter NOx emissions rules - article in PTQ magazine
- Curious about how a low temperature oxidation technology uses ozone to remove very low levels of nitrogen oxide from refinery gases? You will find the answers in the latest Linde article "Meeting tighter NOx emissions rules".
- 10/15/2014 / Trade News /Linde at Glasstec 2014
- Linde AG Linde Gases Division is going to participate in the world‘s largest trade fair for the glass industry "Glasstec 2014" in Düsseldorf from 21 to 24 October.
- 09/11/2014 / Trade News /Saudi Arabia at the Laboratory Technology Conference & Exhibition LAB-TECH
- Saudi Arabia will be attending the 3rd International Laboratory Technology Conference & Exhibition LAB-TECH 2014 in Bahrain from 28 to 30 October.
- 08/18/2014 / Trade News /Linde China will attend Analytica China trade fair in Shanghai
- Linde China HiQ Expert Team will be exhibiting at "Analytica China" in Shanghai from 24 to 26 September 2014.
- 07/14/2014 / Trade News /Specialty Gases – Worth Their Weight in Gold
- Specialty Gas Report magazine has published a Linde article “Specialty Gases – Worth Their Weight in Gold”, in their first quarter 2014 edition.
- 07/08/2014 / Trade News /Conference and exhibition on Water, Waste Water and Environmental Monitoring
- The HiQ Expert Team from BOC UK will be at the 6th international conference and exhibition on Water, Waste Water and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM), which will take place at...
- 06/13/2014 / Trade News /Accurate exhaust measurements for cleaner mobility
Issue #1 of the 2014 Linde Technology magazine published an article with a title “One in a million” that focuses on accurate automotive exhaust measurements.
- 05/20/2014 / Trade News /Automotive emissions legislation article in Hydrocarbon Engineering May issue
The Hydrocarbon Engineering journal published a Linde article Driving refining change: Part 1 in their May 2014 issue.
- 03/20/2014 / Trade News /Food processing features in GasWorld March issue, Part 1
- GasWorld magazine selected a Linde article about Food processing in their March 2014 issue. In its first part,...
- 03/05/2014 / Trade News /Linde Hungary will be at Laboratory Technology Exhibition
Linde Hungary will be at the annual national Laboratory Technology Exhibition, which will be held from 18 to 20 March in SYMA Sport & Event Centre in Budapest...
- 02/12/2014 / Trade News /GasWorld February issue focuses on gas chromatography in the food sector
The GasWorld journal published a Linde article "GC-MS in the food sector" in their February 2014 issue.
- 02/10/2014 / Corporate News /Linde supplies next generation specialty gas cylinders for use on International Space Station
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that Danish Aerospace Company (DAC) has selected Linde’s ECOCYL® specialty gas cylinders to calibrate important respiratory measurement equipment onboard the International Space Station (ISS).
- 02/07/2014 / Trade News /Gas Chromatography article in Hydrocarbon Engineering February issue
The Hydrocarbon Engineering journal published a Linde article called “The black box of tricks: part one – trends in gas chromatography and troubleshooting in petrochemical analysis ” in their February issue....
- 02/07/2014 / Trade News /HiQ features in gasworld December issue
The journal gasworld published a Linde article “ What makes specialty gases so special? ” as the special feature in their 2013 December issue....
- 02/07/2014 / Trade News /“Great expectations in specialty gases” featured in gasworld December issue
The gasworld journal made "Great expectations in specialty gases"a special feature in their December 2013 issue.
- 01/31/2014 / Trade News /Clean environment on the agenda at CEM 2014
Linde will be at the CEM 2014, the International Conference & Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring , which will take place at Renaissance Polat Hotel in Istanbul from 14 to 16 May....
- 12/16/2013 / Trade News /Gases for forensic science feature in gasworld November issue
The special feature of the gasworld November issue isforensic science and the gases industryfrom Linde.
- 09/12/2013 / Trade News /Welcome to LABOREXPO in Prague
- Linde Gas Czech Republic warmly welcomes you to the LABOREXPO trade show in the Prague Congress Centre (PCC) from 25 to 26 September 2013....
- 09/12/2013 / Trade News /Helium supply: scarcity prompts the search for alternatives
Gases & Instrumentation magazine published an article from Linde in their August issue. This article talks about the
- 09/11/2013 / Trade News /Helium features in GasWorld April & May issues
GasWorld magazine selected two Linde articles about Helium as their hot topics for April & May 2013. In the April issue ....
- 09/10/2013 / Corporate News /Linde world-first accreditation enables leap forward in environmental testing
Linde Gases, a division of the Linde Group, today announced that it has been awarded ISO17025 accreditation for its specialty gases mixtures used for environmental testing of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- 07/09/2013 / Trade News /Industrial gases support the natural gas production chain
The 2013 Q2 issue of Petroleum Technology Quarterly (PTQ) published an article, explaining how Industrial gases support the natural gas production chain. Experts from Linde specialty & industrial gases businesses illustrated the contribution of gases across the petrochemical processing spectrum and identified how these can be crucial to performance & safety.
- 06/18/2013 / Trade News /Sophisticated measures to ensure food safety and integrity
Curious about what role specialty gases can play in food safety and integrity? You will find the answers in the latest article from Linde to be published in Food Magazine Europe.
- 05/29/2013 / Corporate News /New multi-component accredited environmental testing mixtures available
Linde Germany has achieved accredited status to manufacture and supply multi component calibration gas mixture standards as ISO Guide 34 reference materials containing ppm levels of CO, NO and SO2 in a balance of nitrogen.
- 02/10/2013 / Trade News /Get to know more about the industrial gas safety
The Gasworld February issue published an article from Linde “Industrial gas safety”. A range of potential physical, chemical & health hazards when dealing with gases are identified, including toxicity, flammability, asphyxiation, oxygen deficiency, oxygen enrichment, corrosion, radiation and pressure etc.
- 10/16/2012 / Corporate News /Linde supports BOSCH in developing cleaner automotive technologies
Linde Gases announced the completion of a major gas supply system installation, along with supply of high purity specialty gases for BOSCH....
- 06/18/2012 / Corporate News /Linde helps Husqvarna reduce emissions across outdoor product range
- Linde Gases announced a new contract agreement with Swedish outdoor power products manufacturer, Husqvarna, for the supply of specialty gases and the installation of a central gas supply system to help test exhaust emissions.
- 05/21/2012 / Corporate News /Linde meets US EPA’s demanding criteria for ozone monitoring
Linde has been awarded the US Environment Protection Agency’s (EPA) Photochemical Assessment Monitoring Stations (PAMS) contract for 2012....
- 11/07/2011 / Corporate News /Linde installs major gas supply system at Lappeenranta University of Technology in Finland
Linde Gases announced an agreement with Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) for the installation of a major central gas supply system....
- 11/03/2011 / Trade News /Enabling technology for low-polluting electricity generation from coal: Successful pilot plant for CO2 capture to start long-term test
- A separation efficiency of 90 percent, high purity and much lower energy input: These are the results of the research project for CO2 scrubbing, which RWE Power, BASF and Linde are conducting together.
- 10/24/2011 / Corporate News /Linde to supply specialty gases for silicon wafer production at Topsil
Linde Gases today announced a new contract with Topsil, a leading Danish provider of silicon wafers for semiconductors....
- 10/03/2011 / Press Releases /Linde achieves record levels and is set for further growth
- At its meeting yesterday, the Supervisory Board of Linde AG approved the financial statements of the holding company and the Group financial statements for the 2010 financial year.
- 06/06/2011 / Corporate News /Linde North America passes EPA Protocol gases audit
Linde is among a select group of companies that passed a rigorous audit ....
- 05/19/2011 / Corporate News /Linde subsidiary BOC awarded elite accreditation as testing laboratory
Linde Gases today announced that accreditation as a testing laboratory by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service was awarded to the company's UK subsidiary, BOC ....
- 05/04/2011 / Trade News /Linde launches specialty gases regulators to help food and pharmaceutical companies
Linde Gases, a division of the Linde Group, today announced the launch of its new range of U.S. GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) and EU (European Union) approved food and pharmaceutical grade specialty gases regulators.
- 03/31/2011 / Corporate News /Linde introduces analytical standard for dry cleaning solutions
Linde North America has introduced an analytical gas standard specifically for analyzing dry cleaning solvent residues in the soil and groundwater....
- 10/09/2010 / Trade News /HiQ Nitrogen Dioxide mixtures now available with ISO 17025
In October 2010, Linde Germany achieved accredited status to manufacture and supply calibration gas mixtures as ISO 17025 standards containing ppm levels of Nitrogen dioxide in a balance of air.
- 09/30/2010 / Trade News /Linde extends ISO Guide 34 accreditation for environmental testing mixtures
In September 2010, Linde Germany achieved accredited status to manufacture and supply calibration gas stanadards as ISO Guide 34 reference materials containing ppm levels of NO2 and SO2 in a balance of air.
- 09/13/2010 / Corporate News /Linde achieves Guinness World Record status for development of record breaking multi-component specialty gas mixture
Linde Gases announced it has developed a groundbreaking 110-component calibration gas mixture, which has been granted Guinness World Record status for the greatest number of separate chemical components in a single gas mixture....
- 09/01/2010 / Corporate News /Linde helps facilitate the treatment of critically ill infants
Linde Gases announced it has developed an innovative calibration gas mixture, combining precise levels of nitric oxide (NO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) in a single cylinder, to be used in connection with the treatment of sick newborns....
- 02/10/2010 / Trade News /Linde launches new specialty gases equipment panel to enhance safety of environmental emissions monitoring
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the introduction of a new range of welded panels as part of its REDLINE® gas supply equipment range.
- 02/10/2010 / Corporate News /Linde supports RECONCILE - environmental research project into depletion of the ozone layer
Linde Gases announced an agreement to supply cryogenic gases – liquid helium and nitrogen – and other specialty gases, including helium, carbon monoxide and medical grade oxygen, to an international scientific consortium co-ordinated by the Jülich Research Centre, Germany.
- 01/11/2010 / Trade News /Linde supports University of East Anglia in its Antarctica expedition to research the growing environmental impact of CO2 emissions
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced an agreement with the University of East Anglia (UEA) in the United Kingdom to support project ANDREX (Antarctic Deep Water Rates of Export).
- 01/10/2010 / Trade News /Linde launches extended component calibration gases mixtures to help improve air quality
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced an extension to its SPECTRA Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) gases range through the launch of its toxic organics (TO) gases standard for TO15/17.
- 10/26/2009 / Trade News /Linde enables Italian research institutes to achieve centre of excellence status in science
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its agreement with both Università degli Studi Salerno, Southern Italy, and Sardegna Ricerche, Sardinia, for the installation of their central gas supply systems at their newly built science laboratories.
- 09/07/2009 / Trade News /Linde launches next generation environmentally friendly cylinder for calibration gases
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its ECOCYL® OSQ refillable cylinder for portable calibration and testing of highly sensitive environmental monitoring devices.
- 07/23/2009 / Trade News /Linde to install major specialty gases supply system at NESTE OIL laboratory to aid development of low emission fuels
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its agreement with Neste Oil for the major installation of its central specialty gases supply system at the company‘s newly built research and technology laboratory at its refinery in Porvoo, Finland.
- 06/10/2009 / Trade News /Linde launches extended shelf life specialty gases range for increased calibration reliability
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its HiQ® 60 calibration gases range. The gases, including pure gases and non-reactive gas mixtures, will have an extended 5-year (60 months) shelf life and flat-line guarantee, allowing for greater reliability in the accuracy of instrument measurement and longer term usability of gas.
- 03/23/2009 / Trade News /Linde installs largest central laboratory gas supply system in Tartu University in Estonia
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced its agreement with Tartu University for the installation of its central gas supply system and hydrogen gas generators at the university’s newly built chemistry laboratories.